- It’s a Bamboo Cutting Board - a small board on a trip, a medium-sized one for small chopping tasks, and the big one during party meal prep.
- Use the cutting-chopping-cheese board as a platter to serve cheese and charcuterie - it is comfortable to carry and good-looking.
- Smooth bamboo wood doesn’t dull your knives and feels easy to cut on. Also, there will be no scratches and marks on the board.
- The bamboo cutting boards have deep grooves that catch meat and fruit juices. Your workspace will be clean and well-organized, even during the busiest cooking moments.
- The cutting board is made of sturdy natural wood - there are no chemicals. Bamboo is a known liquid absorber and helps you eat healthily.